Monday, June 9, 2014

Argentina: Week 43



So this week has been full of miracles. We have had people just appear out of nowhere and say they are less actives and want to listen to us. I am amazing at how often the Lord shows me he is using me and my example to help others. I have been trying to focus and learn this transfer about my worth. I have a hard time understanding my divine nature, even if I can see it in others. My goal is to understand really just how He feels about me, and to start that journey this week, I decided to ask Him. The thing that I realized this week is that I had forgot that He can communicate with me in any way He wants. He doesn’t need to use the scriptures (even though they are the normal means through which He does communicate); He can speak impressions to our minds and that experience is amazing!


Pray always, that you may come off conqueror; yea, that you may conquer Satan and that you may escape the hands of the servants of Satan that do uphold his work.

I don’t have a lot to share, because they were very personal experiences, but I invite you all too sincerely communicate with your Heavenly Father this week. Our prayers can become lax and we forget that He can’t help us if we think of our relationship with Him as a casual thing. He is there to help us, but we need to realize the sacredness of communicating with Him. Ponder on what you will say and what you need. Ponder on your desires and His desires. Consider changing the wording of questions you have: for example change the question "what do I need to do to follow the will of god?" to be "what do I need to do in order to have the trust of God in me?" Both are amazing questions but each person is different and maybe God can only answer a question worded in a special way. I hope I am making sense. I honestly want the best for all of you. I pray for you and ponder on how I can serve you better when I get home. I am sorry that I didn’t show how much I love you all before I left. I feel like my selfishness destroyed a lot of opportunities I could have had to serve and feel the spirit and build the kingdom of God. There are so many people that can benefit from your love! I have.

And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.

I hope you all have an amazing Father´s day!

I love you so much!!!!!

Hermana Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment