Monday, June 9, 2014

Argentina: Week 33


Transfers are very interesting. I am not a huge fan because I will miss my companion a ton but we go where the Lord wants so I can’t complain. I am not in a city close to Neuquen called Centenario. My companion is Hermana Santos from Peru. I don’t know if I have already told you but they have a TON of holidays here in Argentina. They all seem to fall on a Monday which is not pleasant for P-days but I enjoyed women’s day.

I was super stressed and upset at leaving my last area. A huge part of me thought that I already knew what was going to happen to me and where I was going to go, only to find out that I was COMPLETELY wrong. Maria (the one who just got baptized) left for Chile Sunday morning so I had to say goodbye to her Saturday and that was hard. The Lord is so merciful in allowing us to be part of some miracles. He is also merciful in other ways. For example, when we are prideful and we are upset that what WE wanted to happen didn’t, he is there to give us comfort and understanding. I was getting ready for bed Saturday night and fell on my knees because that is what you do when you fight the will of Heavenly Father. This was my answer He gave me and I hope you all understand just how sacred it is.

I love you all. I am so grateful for where I am and what I am doing. Thank you for your support. 

Hermana Allen 

No comments:

Post a Comment