Monday, June 9, 2014

Argentina: Week 36




So this week has been super great. For the first time in my mission I had a few days where I actually wanted to run to the houses and talk to every single person we passed. I have been so focused and incredibly happy because of it. I finally understand perfectly what it means to find yourself when you lose yourself in the service of others. Thank you for supporting me and helping me to have this time to actually become who Heavenly Father needs me to be and who I want to be. I honestly thing that everyone should serve a mission if they have the intent to be exactly obedient and let the Lord change them. If not then it is honestly a waste of the Lords time and money.

Today we are celebrating Halloween, Christmas, and Easter together because it is the season for Easter and at the moment it feels like the time for Halloween. I am supposed to be tree/ Mother Nature in the pictures. We took them today!

Hermana Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment