Sunday, March 23, 2014

Argentina: Week 29



It hailed and rained a ton.
And flooded...

I don’t have a ton to talk about for this week. I´m sorry. We had a ton of streets in our area flood so that was fun! I have missed the rain that used to happen in Illinois so that was nice to have. I was reading my journal from about a month ago and realized just really how much I have changed. I have grown so much and I wouldn’t be able to actually explain how, but I have grown to love every moment of my life and mission. My companion is amazing and I really don’t want this transfer to end. I love my area and my ward and my trials too. I constantly am improving and understanding more about what the Lord would have me do. Today I was reading a talk about prayer and realized that I need to better my prayers significantly. The talk is called "Improving your Personal Prayers" by Elder Kevin W. Pearson. I am pretty sure I have read it before but it didn’t hit me with the same power as before. I have been learning more and more how to lose myself in the work, which is wonderful. I really feel like I´m doing what is pleasing to the Lord and I don’t know how else I would have learned the things I have if I had not come on my mission. I never thought I would be so content with my life and the success I have had. I am so excited that General Conference is coming!! I would encourage all of you to spiritually prepare for such amazing guidance. This is the time we have to listen to the counsel of the Lord through His prophets. :D LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Hermana Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment