Sunday, March 23, 2014

Argentina: Week 30


Maria!

I have so much to share so I will try to get through it all. Yesterday was probably one of the best days in my life! Our investigator, Maria Muñoz, who is honestly our golden investigator came to church (walking) by herself, even though she is having problems with her knee! We had not coordinated well with the member who couldn’t stop by because she came to church early. I was so worried about her not coming. Then she came in and I thought that was enough of a miracle but the Lord decided to bless us even more. After testimony meeting I stood up and gave her a hug to which she whispered in my ear that she was going to be baptized. I was the only one to hear so I just started crying from so much joy and my companion and the member that is her neighbor/friend were confused. They kept asking what was happening and I just couldn’t say anything. She is such a miracle and I am so incredibly blessed to be a part of it. I love her so much! We haven’t found any new investigators which has been a little disappointing but honestly we haven’t been trying either. We have been trying to find an apartment because at the moment we have to walk 30 minutes to get to any lunch appointment and to our area. We waste so much time and we calculated it the other day and we walk about 10 miles every day. I just can’t believe how blessed I am still. I love Argentina and all its weird quirks! My life feels complete. I can testify that when you are in the service of your fellow being you are in the service of your God. LOVE YOU!!!!

Hermana Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment