Sunday, March 23, 2014

Argentina: Week 28

This is our investigator when we practice at home :)


So it is super weird to write in English because I have been doing a fast from English for the last couple days to give up a little more for the Lord to answer an investigator´s question. We fasted with her the other day (food fast) and she is going to tell us how it went tonight. I´m so excited for Maria. Her granddaughter just had her baby so she is now a great grandma! She couldn’t go to church because it happened Saturday night. We are so excited about how well she is progressing. Honestly she is our miracle because she is a golden investigator and we love her so much. She was telling me the other day that when I send her a wedding invitation she will find the money to come to the states to be there. (Everyone is saying I have a week after I get home to meet my future husband. OH pleeeasee *rolling my eyes*) Anyway, I love my mission and my life at the moment. We have had some disappointments but my companion and I get along so well and we are blessed with wonderful members, a new area with tons of work, and our families are well. I´m not really sure what else we could ask for. I have no idea what else I should say about this week. I forgot my journal; but I love you all and am so grateful for your support! THANK YOU.

Hermana Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment