Monday, January 27, 2014

Argentina: Week 23



So it doesn’t seem like it has been less than a week since I called. I´m sorry that I didn’t get to talk to everyone, but I´m so thankful I got the chance to see some of you. I don’t particularly feel like explaining this week. It didn’t feel like Christmas, more like the 4th of July without my family. I made goals for the New Year and am in the process of making goals and I feel like I haven’t been giving all my heart, might, mind, and strength to the Lord. I have faced many many trials and as I was looking back I recognized that I let them discourage me rather than strengthen my faith. I am beginning this New Year like I´m beginning my mission again. I am recommitting myself to focus on the work, forget myself, and not think about the disappointments and the people that have broken my heart. I am going to recommit to having the purpose of sharing the gospel because I love these people. My mission is not anything like I thought it would be but I know that it is because the savior has different better plans. I love you all, please continue praying for me. I pray for you all and I hope that you are feeling my love across the distance.

Hermana Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment